Best And Spicy Vegetable Pulao Recipe
A North Indian mixed vegetable pulao preparation, mixed vegetable pulao makes for a delicious and simple main course rice preparation. Best served with raita and salad…mixed and easy vegetable dish is packed with vegetables for a quick and easy dinner option….
Use Of Ingredients List:
- 2 cups of Basmati Rice
- 1- Onions
- 3 tablespoon of Ghee
- 1 – Carrots this is chop into cubes
- 1 -Potatoes these are chop into cubes
- 1/2 cup of Peas
- 1 cup of Cauliflower, chop into florets
- 2 tablespoon of Cashewnuts
- 1 tablespoon of Raisins(kishmish)
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Pinch of Turmeric powder
- Grind to Paste:
- 1 Inch of Ginger(adrak)
- 5 of Garlic cloves(lehsan)
- 1 – Onions(piyaz)
- 3 – Green chillies
- 2 – Cinnamon sticks
- 3 – Cloves
- 1/4 cup of Mint leaves
- 3 – Cardamoms.
Preparation Instructions :
- Clean and deep rice in water for half an hour.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon of ghee in a pan, fry cashew nuts and raisins. Keep away.
- Heat the remaining ghee in thick bottomed container and fry the flooring paste for 10 minutes. Include the vegetables and combine properly.
- Cook till the masala separates from oil and vegetables (subzi) gets tender. Include turmeric powder.
- Include rice, salt, four cups of water and also mix properly. Covers and cook till the rice is done on slow flame. Mix as soon as some time.
- Just simply before serving take the rice in serving bowl, include the nuts as well as combine properly.
- Serve vegetable (sabzi) pulao hot with raita.