Best hyderabadi Fish Biryani Recipe
Delicious combination of rice and fish and fish biryani taste is totally different from other biryani.Hyderabadi Fish Biryani is a very popular kind of biryani recipe in India.Fish biryani is easy and best to cook.
Use Ingredients List:
- Any white fish fillets 300 g skinless and also boneless
- oil 3 tablespoons
- rice 300 g
- cumin seed (zeera ) 1 teaspoon
- mustard seeds 1/2 teaspoon
- chopped 1 garlic clove
- fresh ginger, peeled 1 inch piece
- 1 teaspoon carom seeds (ajowan)
- 4 green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- salt According to taste
- 10 green cardamoms
- 4 black cardamom pods
- 6 cloves
- black pepper 10 pieces
- cinnamon stick 1 inch piece
- bay leaves (taze patta) 2
- dried plums (aaloo bukharay) 10
- green chili peppers, finely chopped 6 pieces
- coriander leaves, fresh 2 tablespoons
- yellow food coloring 3 pinches.
Preparation Of Fish Biryani:
- Wash your fish and get it dry. Cut it up into one inch pieces. Include the chilis, ginger and garlic in to a blender and blend it up into a paste. Include salt, ajowan and chili powder to the paste. Apply this paste throughout the fish pieces. Place it to the side for the next two hours.
- Right now you are going to use oil into a frying pan, if possible a short one, and heat it up. When heated put mustard seeds and cumin into the pan. You’ll realize the oil is hot enough when the seeds sputter and take out instantly. At this time, add sliced onions. Mix often, till golden brown. Include in tomatoes and do not let up on the mixing. This will take about ten minutes, as the tomato becomes pulpy. If you will need to, you can add water so absolutely nothing sticks to the pan. When the oil begins to separate you are done.
- Drop the fish pieces into the pan right now, covering it with the tomato sauce. Turn down your flame; put a cover over the pan, making confident it is tight. Permit it to cook for fifteen minutes as the fish becomes soft. Add coriander that’s been finely chopped. Don’t let it cool.
- Put rice to dip in water for thirty minutes. Bring out another pan; boil the rice in it, adding two or three teaspoons of salt with a lot of water. Drain the water when the rice is three-fourths of the way cooked.
- Get out a bigger pan and layer the bottom two inches with rice. Put the fish and sauce as the next layer. Mix in dried plums here. Continue including new layers till you have no more rice or fish to add. Mint leaves and more coriander top every thing off. Add half a cup of water with cardamom to the rice. No mixing. Add in food colouring with a touch of water and put it above the rice.
- Place a tight cover over this pan, cooking every thing for twenty minutes.
- When completed cooking, leave the cover on for a few minutes. Then get rid of and fluff up the rice.