New Christmas Nail Art Ideas For Beginners
As we know that Christmas is most special event in our life , In case you thought you have heard almost everything about nail art then you should read this article. Nail art is going all the more funky. You may glue dried flowers, beads or maybe a piece of your most desired fabric on to your nails.
These nail art designs not only provide style to your nails yet also strengthen, repair and also lengthen the nails. The whole process is not time taking and does not need professional help. This piece of art stays intact for up to 4 – 6 weeks.
Therefore gear up and put your creativeness to work on the canvas for your nails? Below steps for nail art ideas are given .
Below christmas nail art designs video tutorial is given , That will also helpful for you .
You can as well follow below given instructions . Carefully read all these tips and ideas .
Step By Step Process
- Define the shape of nails on a paper leaving behind the outer edge longer compared to the actual size.
- At this point place these shapes on the fabric you have chosen as well as cut them out.
- Wash your hands and also pad them dry.
- Apply a cost of adhesive agent to the nails or maybe when the adhesive is not available then a thick coat of a transparent nail polish will even work.
- Right now place the cut out fabric pieces on the nails polished with the adhesive just before it dries up.
- Smoothen out the creases and also press lightly and let it dry.
- If it dries completely with the help of a scissors cut the excess fabric as well as give shape to the nails.
- Lastly use a coat of the transparent nail polish and we are carried out .
Selecting The Color And Design
I am pointing here that for the past times most common nail colors are of baby pinks as well as conservative colors. While Today gold, red, green and also blue are in. Cyber colors and textures are taking on. The secret here is to suit colors and designs with your outfit. When you are wearing club wear type, splash out with floral textures. You can also test gold, green for an earthly feel. Don’t forget the tribal as well as animal prints.
How To Choose The Fabric
This is very trendy and stylish. It is very fine and has a strong weave. That gives the finish of a French polish.
It is very much thicker than silk. It stays opaque even after the adhesive is applied. Keep in mind to apply a layer of nail polish colored or simply transparent on it.
It is stiff yet light and so it is easy to cut and shape. It stays on for days without requiring to be touched up.
Georgette, chiffon or maybe cotton or any fabric can be used. Just thing to be kept in mind is that it shouldn’t limp or hang lose.