Simple Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe Indian
Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe, It is an Indian recipe and it is easily made at home in minimum time and we not need that we buy this from market and chocolate cake is always liked by every one an it is eggless cake recipe
Here is video tutorial is also given of this recipe you can follow it also
Use Following Ingredients List:
- 1-1/2 cups of all purpose flour (maida)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoon of Cocoa Powder
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 1 teaspoon of Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
- 1 cup water
Preparation Steps Of Recipe:
- First of all take a large bowl and you use the net made pan and you pour the all purpose flour and cocoa powder from the net made pan to the large bowl and add the sugar , baking soda and the salt in to it we combine all these by using a blender mixture.
- After that we add our remaining ingredients vanilla nad white vinegar andd oil finally add a cold water mix them till no more than lumps.
- Take a pan and spray in it that the mixture is not stick in it and preheat them at 350f bake it for 30 minutes.
- Remain it aside for cooling for 5 minutes and put the baked mixture on to a separate plate if you want the pour the cream on surface of it.
- Now the cake is ready to serve