Best Home Remedies For Treating Acne
Certainly, there are literally thousands of acne relevant products out there on the market, and yet none of them actually work the way they are assumed to! And trust me when ever I say I have tested countless creams, gels, washes as well as masks from the most pricy to the cheapest and in the end…they are all the same.
Prevent wasting your money on all of these products given that you can do the same thing at home. The following are some of my favored acne home remedies.
Top Acne Home Remedies For Women :
- Apply juice of raw papaya (which includes the skin and seed) on swelling pimples or maybe acne.
- Ground drumstick pods and leaves and combine with lime juice, and also apply on pimples. This specific is also beneficial for blackheads as well as dark spots.
- Make orange peel paste just by grinding it in some water. Apply on and all around pimples.
- Apply ripe tomatoes pulp on acne pimples and also keep up to 1 hour, and then wash.
- Combine 1 tablespoon groundnut oil using 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice in order to stay away from formation of blackheads and acne.
- Apply fresh lime juice blended to a glass of boiled milk as a face wash for pimples, blackheads, as well as for cracked skin.
- Combine lime juice and also rose water in similar portions. Use on infected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes by using lukewarm water.
- Apply fresh mint juice over the face every single night for the treatment solution of pimples, insect stings, eczema, scabies, and other skin bacterial infection .
- Use a mixture of 1 teaspoon lemon juice and also 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder. Remember that this remedy is not intended for sensitive skin .
- Rub fresh garlic on and near around pimples. Pimples will be completely removed without a mark by having regular applications .